SIIG HDMI 2.0 to DisplayPort 1.2 Converter 1x2 Splitter - 4Kx2k 60Hz
60 days free returns. I have nothing to test this on.
Does not include power supply only what is photographed
- Allows you to easily connect up to two DisplayPort displays to your system through one HDMI output
- Works as a splitter - the same content is sent to both DisplayPort outputs
- Supports high resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8bit), supports stereo audio 32k to 192kHz sampling rate
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2a, and HDCP 2.2
- Supports automatic EDID detection. Note: Passes the display's EDID capabilities to the source device to provide the highest resolution and best video quality
- Sturdy metal housing extends durability and improves heat dissipation for long hours of reliable operation
- Provides firmware upgrade support through a Micro USB port
- LEDs for Power on and Video link indicator
- G-Sync monitors not supported
Any issues contact us first to resolve.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live in the United States. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
USA shipping only
Order processing takes 2-3 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us through our Contact Us page.
Thanks for shopping at RandomOutletStore
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If your return is not approved you will receive a written explanation either by mail or email stating why and the item will be discarded. There are no appeals.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.